1. The information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Any misrepresentation or omission of any fact in my application, resume, or any other material, or during any interviews, can be justification for refusal of employment, or if employed, termination from employment, regardless of how discoverd.
2. I understand that my employment with Experiential Resources, Inc. is at-will and can be terminated at any time and for any reason with or without advanced notice from myself or the Company. I further understand that this application is not a contract of employment and cannot create a contract of employment for any specified period.
3. I understand that Experiential Resources, Inc. may make a full and complete investigation of my personal or employment history, and authorize an former employer, person, firm, corporation, school, government agency, or other entity to provide the Company with any information they may have regarding me. I release Experiential Resources, Inc. and all providers of any information from any liability which may arise as a result of furnishing or receiving this information. I understand and agree any employment offer or continued employment shall be conditional on the receipt of satisfactory references as determined by the Company.
4. I understand and agree that I may be required to submit to drug testing and a complete, post-offer, medical examination during my employment with Experiential Resources, Inc., provided that such examination is job-related and consistent with business necessity. I agree to fully cooperate and provide Experiential Resources, Inc. with any consent(s) and/or release(s) required to investigate my employment application.
5. I agree that Experiential Resources, Inc. may inquire into and consider any criminal conviction record that I may have after it makes a conditional offer of employment. The Company may withdraw a conditional employment offer if I have a criminal conviction record which bears a rational relationship to the duties and responsibilities of the position for which I am applying. Any criminal conviction record that is more than 10 years old (excluding periods of incarceration) or that involves certain Family Court matters will not be considered.
6. I understand and agree that if offered employment by Experiential Resources, Inc., I may be required to disclose military service information in accordance with law, and that any such employment offer shall be dependent upon the receipt of satisfactory military records as determined by the Company.
7. I understand and agree that all of the foregoing terms and conditions will become part of my employment relationship with Experiential Resources, Inc., if I am employed by the Company.