Maui Pineapple Tour, LLC recognizes that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed, and enjoy, finding ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work both in the office and in the fields on our ʻĀina.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible from guests and staff.
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example the use of contactless check in and electronic waivers.
- Recycling equipment that is no longer of use to the company.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout.
- Purchase products made with recycled materials whenever possible.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact. For example environmentally safe soaps and detergents.
For more information please visit the Hawai’i Ecotourism Associations Website: www.hawaiiecotourism.org.
Ready to book a Pineapple Farm Tour?