- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 2 - 12
Fun Maui Pineapple Tour
Join us upcountry on our beautiful Hali’imaile farm to experience a working pineapple plantation.
Learn about the growing cycle and cultivation techniques, tasting the stages as you learn them. Best of all, you get a FREE PINEAPPLE with every tour! Our pineapples are approved and packaged for airport transport. It’s truly a fun and delicious tour for everyone on our pineapple farm in Maui!
**Please note that each time represents one tour bus. To ensure your party will be seated together please make sure all tickets are purchased for the same bus. **
Maui Pineapple Tours is proud to announce a new partnership with Hali’imaile Distilling Company! Located in the heart of Maui’s pineapple region, Hali’imaile Distilling Company uses local ingredients and a unique distilling process to create authentic Hawaiian spirits. Some of these include:
- Pau Maui Vodka – only vodka in the world to be made from pineapples
- Paniolo Blended Whiskey – and flavors including brown sugar, coffee, and chocolate coconut
- Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum – developed for rocker Sammy Hagar
- Maui Moon Flavored Vodkas – pineapple-orange-guava, chocolate/macadamia nut
Our guests now have the opportunity to tour this distillery after their pineapple tour.
The distillery tour includes:
- 30-minute guided tour of the distillery
- 3 tastings per person (over 10 spirits to choose from)
- Complimentary shot glass (for guests 21 years and older)
- A 10% gift card to be used towards Hali’imaile Distilling Company’s retail store.
Add lunch to your Maui gold pineapple tour to make it a truly savory experience! Maui Pineapple Tour has partnered with the elegant, irresistible Hali’imaile General Store to create an island experience not to miss.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be getting when you choose our new lunch option:
Choice of one entrée:
- Bev’s Famous Crab Pizza with side House Salad
- Tropical Shrimp Salad
- Upcountry Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Dessert: Sorbet of the Day
- Drinks: Coffee, Tea or Soda
Our guests now have the opportunity to tour this distillery after their pineapple tour with lunch to make it a truly savory experience!
Maui Pineapple Tour has partnered with the elegant, irresistible Hali’imaile General Store to create an island experience not to miss.