Pineapple Farm Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 3 - 12
Maui Pineapple Tour
Join us upcountry on our beautiful Hali’imaile farm to experience a working pineapple plantation.
Learn about the growing cycle and cultivation techniques, tasting the stages as you learn them. Best of all, you get a FREE PINEAPPLE with every tour! Our pineapples are approved and packaged for airport transport. It’s truly a fun and delicious tour for everyone on our pineapple farm in Maui!
*Please note that each time represents one tour bus. To ensure your party will be seated together please make sure all tickets are purchased for the same bus.
Maui Pineapple Tours is proud to announce a new partnership with Hali’imaile Distilling Company! Located in the heart of Maui’s pineapple region, Hali’imaile Distilling Company uses local ingredients and a unique distilling process to create authentic Hawaiian spirits. Some of these include:
- Pau Maui Vodka – only vodka in the world to be made from pineapples
- Paniolo Blended Whiskey – and flavors including brown sugar, coffee, and chocolate coconut
- Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum – developed for rocker Sammy Hagar
- Maui Moon Flavored Vodkas – pineapple-orange-guava, chocolate/macadamia nut
Our guests now have the opportunity to tour this distillery after their pineapple tour.
The distillery tour includes:
- 30-minute guided tour of the distillery
- 3 tastings per person (over 10 spirits to choose from)
- Complimentary shot glass (for guests 21 years and older)
- A 10% gift card to be used towards Hali’imaile Distilling Company’s retail store.
Add lunch to your Maui gold pineapple tour to make it a truly savory experience! Maui Pineapple Tour has partnered with the elegant, irresistible Hali’imaile General Store to create an island experience not to miss.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be getting when you choose our new lunch option:
Choice of one entrée:
- Bev’s Famous Crab Pizza with side House Salad
- Tropical Shrimp Salad
- Upcountry Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Dessert: Sorbet of the Day
- Drinks: Coffee, Tea or Soda
Our guests now have the opportunity to tour this distillery after their pineapple tour with lunch to make it a truly savory experience!
Maui Pineapple Tour has partnered with the elegant, irresistible Hali’imaile General Store to create an island experience not to miss.