Spend a day in Upcountry Maui and visit the famous Maui Gold Plantation. All guests receive a boxed, airport-ready pineapple!
Hali’imaile Distillery Tour
- Adult For ages 21 and over
- Under 21
- Private Tour
Tour the Hali’imaile Distilling Company
Hali’imaile Distilling Company produces handcrafted, locally made, authentic Hawaiian brand spirits. We are located in the heart of Maui’s pineapple region, Makawao. Our goal is to create “Hawai’i in a Bottle.”
At Hali’imaile Distilling Company we set ourselves apart by starting with local ingredients and distilling in small batches, using unique stills, to create authentic Hawaiian spirits. Every part of our Distilling process is one of a kind and designed in house. Once distilled, our spirits are mixed with crystal clear Hawaiian spring water.
Upcountry Maui is not only a place, it’s a lifestyle. For many years, Hawaiians have farmed the rich, volcanic soil of Upcountry fields. The area remains largely rural, agricultural, and residential to this day. Geographically speaking, Upcountry consists largely of the area spanning from the summit at Haleakalā National Park down to Kahului and consists of a handful of towns including Kula, Makawao, Pukalani, and Ha’iku. Hali’imaile Distilling Company is located in the town of Makawao, which is rich in Paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) history and has seen a revival of restaurants, shops, and galleries.
Our pristine surroundings give us access to clean air, pure water, exquisite agriculture, and a wonderful community which allow us to produce ultra-premium Hawaiian spirits.
- Valid photo ID is required to enter the tasting room, no exceptions
- Guests under 21 are welcome and free. For the production facility tour anyone under 21 will just need to wait outside during the tasting portion (about 15/20 minutes)
- In accordance with Hawaii State Law, we can offer 3 samples to each person 21+ on our tour
- Credit cards are the only form of payment accepted
- Proceeds from distillery tour sales paid directly to Hali’imaile Distilling Co.